LORD Fusor® 114LG/114SM plastic finishing adhesive is designed for repair of surface imperfections, scratches and gouges on all plastic bumpers and body panels, including such plastics as PP, fiberglass, Metton®, Telene®, SMC, TEO, urethane and carbon fiber.
Note: Fusor 114LG/114SM plastic finishing adhesive is not to be used as a body filler.
Metton is a registered trademark of Metton America, Inc.
Telene is a registered trademark of Telene SAS.
Finishing adhesive for all plastics including PP, fiberglass, Metton, Telene, SMC, TEO, urethane and carbon fiber
GM, Chrysler: Collision repair including carbon fiber
Features and Benefits
• Fusor 114LG = 10.1oz (300 mL)
• Fusor 114SM = 1.07 oz (50 mL)
• No plastic identification is required
• No adhesion promoters needed
• Epoxy formula sands to a perfect feather edge in 20 minutes or less
• Use with or without mixing tip
Finishing adhesive for all plastic bumpers and body panels and snowmobile hoods
|Work Time||1-2 minutes @ 70°F (21°C)|
|Sand Time||15-20 minutes @ 70°F (21°C)|
|Paint Time||60 minutes @ 70°F (21°C)|
*Data is typical and not to be used for specification purposes.